About this webpage: Food for All Project is now complete. New webpages focussing on the outcomes of the project are being prepared. Please note that the information on this page may be out of date.
• the Put Food in the Budget campaign: background information about the campaign, the healthy food supplement, and poverty and hunger in Ottawa
• the Social Assistance Review and the Put Food in the Budget campaign: information about how you can support the asks of the Put Food in the Budget campaign during the Social Assistance Review and upcoming Provincial Budget
• How to engage your Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) and City Councillor in the Put Food in the Budget campaign: including contact information
• Sample letters: to guide a letter to your MPP, Premier Dalton McGuinty, and your City Councillor
• The Price of Eating Well in Ottawa: research from Ottawa Public Health about the costs of living in Ottawa on fixed incomes and budgets for a nutritious diet
Click below for a PDF version of the Toolkit.